Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Number of posts : 26626

Comment on my Blog

Post by onloantodiv1 on August 29th 2007, 08:11

Discuss my blogs here

Re: Comment on my Blog

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 08:47

"But there is a widely supported link between acute paranoid schizophrenia and other mental illnesses"

Trust me, i've seen first hand the links. It totally fucks your mind up. I had a friend who spent most of 3 years in hospital/care homes etc due to going all but insane from the over use of canabis. His circumstances at home helped finish him but it took years to recover properly and due to people all knowing what happend he's only really got back to being the person he was since he moved to Germany where he'd met a lass. Nobody knows him there...he can be himself.

But, in short, its bad and shouldnt be legalised at all. Saying that, after the fest i am the (not-so)proud owner of a bong.

onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Post by onloantodiv1 on August 29th 2007, 09:03

thanks for the reply farlsey, it helped show the main point i was trying to get across. (an who said blogs arent a good idea, lol)

Twolu Member

Number of posts : 3134

Post by leedslad on August 29th 2007, 09:06

It Could Be Good In Moderation,, But Really,, With All The Dick Head Chavs Who Will Use It In Moderation.
    Nice Point Tho Onloan

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 09:22

Yeah, but it just seems like another thread thats all i was trying to get across. One other point about this lad, he is the most intelligent person i have ever known, yet due to his illness has very little to show for it. Even before he went to Germany, the nhs was still trying to blame his previous mental illness on something he'd been suffering with since. Two seperate german doctors have this week diagnosed him with cauda equina syndrome, which apparantly is easy to diagnose and is a very obvious case. It needs treating very quickly by all accounts. The nhs fobbed him off for about a year and a half. The german doctors have told him he has a massive claim for compensation due to their neglegance. I have no idea what it is. he is seeing a neurologist about it (i think). It just relates to the inapt foundings of the nhs once more.

onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Post by onloantodiv1 on August 29th 2007, 09:26

FarsleyWhites wrote:Yeah, but it just seems like another thread thats all i was trying to get across. One other point about this lad, he is the most intelligent person i have ever known, yet due to his illness has very little to show for it. Even before he went to Germany, the nhs was still trying to blame his previous mental illness on something he'd been suffering with since. Two seperate german doctors have this week diagnosed him with cauda equina syndrome, which apparantly is easy to diagnose and is a very obvious case. It needs treating very quickly by all accounts. The nhs fobbed him off for about a year and a half. The german doctors have told him he has a massive claim for compensation due to their neglegance. I have no idea what it is. he is seeing a neurologist about it (i think). It just relates to the inapt foundings of the nhs once more.

it does mate, good that he ahs good mates like you

Twolu Member

Post by leedslad on August 29th 2007, 09:27

NHS Is Shite Init?

onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Post by onloantodiv1 on August 29th 2007, 09:29

leedslad wrote:NHS Is Shite Init?

abit general leedslad, not all of it, the people that control it yes, the people who work our bollocks off for little reward, trying to make a difference are not

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 09:32

I agree with dave about the nhs.
    There are parts of it which are fucked up, starting with the government. But, people like dave are the people who keep it on its feet.
    leedslad
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Post by leedslad on August 29th 2007, 09:36

What You Mean?

onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Post by onloantodiv1 on August 29th 2007, 09:39

leedslad wrote:What You Mean?

well you said the nhs is shit, well actually it sint, the people at the core,are superb, the nurses, carers etc, the money men, who control things they no fuck all about, are what makes it shit

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 09:54

Exactly.
    Although, it was about 5 different GPs that kept telling my mate there was nothing wrong with him. But, rather than diagnose it or test it, they read his notes and assumed it.

onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Post by onloantodiv1 on August 29th 2007, 09:55

dear god

Twolu Member

Post by leedslad on August 29th 2007, 11:10

Thats Bad
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Number of posts : 12762

Post by Tomaldinho on August 29th 2007, 11:23

Your blog was great Dave, I did a coursework piece a while back on whether it should be legalised, and I agree with you!

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 14:57

Tom, out of curiosity, and to know how much you learnt, what are your main reasons for saying you agree with him?
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Post by Tomaldinho on August 29th 2007, 15:07

It should be used for medical reasons only, on prescription where the doctor sees fit, as smoking it can cause problems, short term and long term. =)

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 16:17

Cool. Only there are so many arguements against that, as Daves blog said, the people who are campaigning for it to be legalised are doing it for the wrong reasons. Once its legalised for medical reasons its a step closer to be legalised for general public use, the same as my 2nd true love, alcohol! Basically, its a fucking shite drug, it may have pain relieving affects, but fuck, so does whisky and the likes. But, i'm also a hypocite cos i occasionally (esp last w.end) participate in the drug and i enjoy it. So....the debate goes on tomorrow while i'm sober(ish).
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Post by Tomaldinho on August 29th 2007, 16:21

Aye, but why don't they make sure it isn't legalised for casual use if they know it has side affects, some serious.

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 16:30

If its available for medical use mate its going to be more acceptable and the whole police ability to bang people up for it will be almost gone. To be fair, its class-c - only dealers with high quantities get banged up anyway, lets leave it like that, if people want it they run the risk, if not, they dont. I know if i got caught with what i have with me atm i'd only get a cuation, if that.
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Post by Tomaldinho on August 29th 2007, 16:33

Well they (government, whatever) should realise it's only beneficial for medical use, and get their act together and keep it illegal for casual use. If the side effects are so bad, which they do sound it, it should also be upgraded a class maybe?

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 16:36

Nah, it wont get upgraded. Fuck that, too many MPs have been students and taken the shit. You'll try it one day. Once you do, every makes there own mind up. I'm syupid, i've seen 1st hand what it can do and have still taken it.
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Post by Tomaldinho on August 29th 2007, 16:39

I don't know whether I will, but I suppose if I go to Uni I'll probably try it!

Post by Guest on August 29th 2007, 16:41

I never went to uni dude.
    But, never feel you have to do. I'm just saying, many many people do try it. Personally IMO its worth trying, if you dont like it then cool, you know. Give it a few years though dude.
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Post by Tomaldinho on August 29th 2007, 16:43

Yeah, I will do! Off to bed, night mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 16th 2018, 15:56