They find out.............

    Share
    avatar
    whiterose
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 3832
    Age : 51
    From : Leeds now live in Derby.

    They find out.............

    Post by whiterose on September 23rd 2008, 03:01

    What category they get on Sat.
    avatar
    Ross Bateson
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 24
    From : Huddersfield

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Ross Bateson on September 30th 2008, 08:18

    rugby league grand final for me when i get in from posh duno bwt all you lot
    avatar
    whiterose
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 3832
    Age : 51
    From : Leeds now live in Derby.

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by whiterose on September 30th 2008, 10:24

    Ross Bateson wrote:rugby league grand final for me when i get in from posh duno bwt all you lot

    Whats that got to do with strictly?
    avatar
    Ross Bateson
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 24
    From : Huddersfield

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Ross Bateson on September 30th 2008, 11:31

    i'd never watch this if i got in from footy :|
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Tomaldinho on September 30th 2008, 11:44

    whiterose wrote:
    Ross Bateson wrote:rugby league grand final for me when i get in from posh duno bwt all you lot

    Whats that got to do with strictly?
    It shouldn't have owt to do with Strictly, this is the X Factor section...
    avatar
    Ross Bateson
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 24
    From : Huddersfield

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Ross Bateson on September 30th 2008, 13:06

    oh, ive been watching x factor i must admit
    avatar
    whiterose
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 3832
    Age : 51
    From : Leeds now live in Derby.

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by whiterose on September 30th 2008, 21:25

    Tomaldinho wrote:
    whiterose wrote:
    Ross Bateson wrote:rugby league grand final for me when i get in from posh duno bwt all you lot

    Whats that got to do with strictly?
    It shouldn't have owt to do with Strictly, this is the X Factor section...

    You're right. I meant x factor!!
    avatar
    nathaldinho
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 5788
    Age : 25
    From : north wales llangefni

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by nathaldinho on October 1st 2008, 03:37

    Ross Bateson wrote:rugby league grand final for me when i get in from posh duno bwt all you lot


    comeon rhinos
    avatar
    berkshirewhite
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 2837
    Age : 26
    From : reading

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by berkshirewhite on October 1st 2008, 07:46

    egg chasing wank wank wank
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Tomaldinho on October 1st 2008, 10:42

    whiterose wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    whiterose wrote:
    Ross Bateson wrote:rugby league grand final for me when i get in from posh duno bwt all you lot

    Whats that got to do with strictly?
    It shouldn't have owt to do with Strictly, this is the X Factor section...

    You're right. I meant x factor!!
    Tomaldinho 1-0 Whiterose
    :happy:
    avatar
    Ross Bateson
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 24
    From : Huddersfield

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Ross Bateson on October 1st 2008, 12:35

    brilliant point won there by the crewe boy
    avatar
    Ross Bateson
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 24
    From : Huddersfield

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Ross Bateson on October 1st 2008, 12:35

    strictly come twolu
    avatar
    whiterose
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 3832
    Age : 51
    From : Leeds now live in Derby.

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by whiterose on October 1st 2008, 15:03

    Tomaldinho wrote:
    whiterose wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    whiterose wrote:
    Ross Bateson wrote:rugby league grand final for me when i get in from posh duno bwt all you lot

    Whats that got to do with strictly?
    It shouldn't have owt to do with Strictly, this is the X Factor section...

    You're right. I meant x factor!!
    Tomaldinho 1-0 Whiterose
    :happy:

    I'll give you that one!! :happy:
    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Garysgal on October 1st 2008, 17:45

    shhh, you should've just edited all the pstsa nd been right!

    Sponsored content

    Re: They find out.............

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is October 15th 2018, 11:54