Week 5

    Share

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 11:56

    you have to rate each act out of ten, and from them decide who the bottom two will be, winner gets a curly wurly


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:11

    Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:12

    Tomaldinho wrote:Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    good lad doing his research, how will they vote someone off then


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:17

    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    good lad doing his research, how will they vote someone off then
    Fuck knows, but Diana better not be voted off! Is that sob story Daniel still in it?

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:19

    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    good lad doing his research, how will they vote someone off then
    Fuck knows, but Diana better not be voted off! Is that sob story Daniel still in it?

    he is, and as bad as ever


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:20

    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    good lad doing his research, how will they vote someone off then
    Fuck knows, but Diana better not be voted off! Is that sob story Daniel still in it?

    he is, and as bad as ever
    Oh dear. JLS or Diana to win.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:21

    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    good lad doing his research, how will they vote someone off then
    Fuck knows, but Diana better not be voted off! Is that sob story Daniel still in it?

    he is, and as bad as ever
    Oh dear. JLS or Diana to win.

    cheryl looking as fit as ever i hope


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:21

    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    good lad doing his research, how will they vote someone off then
    Fuck knows, but Diana better not be voted off! Is that sob story Daniel still in it?

    he is, and as bad as ever
    Oh dear. JLS or Diana to win.

    cheryl looking as fit as ever i hope
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes please! I'd shag Danni if she promised to shut the fuck up.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:22

    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Tomaldinho wrote:Apparently Diana has laryngitis and might not sing tonight. Source: Her facebook group...

    good lad doing his research, how will they vote someone off then
    Fuck knows, but Diana better not be voted off! Is that sob story Daniel still in it?

    he is, and as bad as ever
    Oh dear. JLS or Diana to win.

    cheryl looking as fit as ever i hope
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes please! I'd shag Danni if she promised to shut the fuck up.
    :laugh:


    _________________

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:23

    the legs on that


    _________________

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:26



    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:27

    Boobs on that
    avatar
    nathaldinho
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 5788
    Age : 25
    From : north wales llangefni

    Re: Week 5

    Post by nathaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:28

    the spanish one to win lads !
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:29

    You just want a tittie job off her. I don't blame you

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:29

    nathaldinho wrote:the spanish one to win lads !

    she aint bad


    _________________

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:29

    Tomaldinho wrote:You just want a tittie job off her. I don't blame you

    ALL WOMAN


    _________________

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:39

    oh shut up please


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:40

    Eoghan was shit last week.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:40

    the others would have to be rubbish to stop this one from going home


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:40

    7/10.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:41

    Tomaldinho wrote:7/10.

    5/10


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:41

    Louis just merked Simon. Safe.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:42

    Tomaldinho wrote:Louis just merked Simon. Safe.
    :laugh: , louis the gangstaaaaaaa


    _________________
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Tomaldinho on November 8th 2008, 12:43

    I quite like Eoghan's hair tbh. But still, BRAP BRAP SIMON!

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Week 5

    Post by onloantodiv1 on November 8th 2008, 12:43

    Tomaldinho wrote:I quite like Eoghan's hair tbh. But still, BRAP BRAP SIMON!

    no louis right i dont mind fuzzy hair but its too much


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Week 5

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is December 14th 2018, 08:38