Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Share

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by onloantodiv1 on December 9th 2008, 09:40

    wonderr why, she must like the taste of the irish lads lucky charm
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Tomaldinho on December 9th 2008, 10:26

    Source?
    I'm f*cking in!

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by onloantodiv1 on December 9th 2008, 11:22

    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Garysgal on December 9th 2008, 11:25

    That picture as good as proves my point about her. Average Average Average.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by onloantodiv1 on December 9th 2008, 11:26

    Garysgal wrote:That picture as good as proves my point about her. Average Average Average.

    not not not
    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Garysgal on December 9th 2008, 11:28

    so so so. I have hotter friends than that. Her complection is sh*t, this back combed look she's got going on makes her face look fat and oily as well as making her look like she's not seen a shower in days. Long face, average tits, average body, if she could bother with her face that would be the third average.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by onloantodiv1 on December 9th 2008, 11:30

    Garysgal wrote:so so so. I have hotter friends than that. Her complection is sh*t, this back combed look she's got going on makes her face look fat and oily as well as making her look like she's not seen a shower in days. Long face, average tits, average body, if she could bother with her face that would be the third average.

    jealous jealous jealous, shame shes too yuong for me, (honest)
    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Garysgal on December 9th 2008, 11:33

    I'd rather look the way i do than look like her every day of the week, and i don't often say it.
    Look at the thing she's now supposedly shagging for christs sakes, he's looks about 8 and needs to be introduced to a thing called puberty.
    If she wasn't 17, her admirers would half.
    It's all in the age!!

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by onloantodiv1 on December 9th 2008, 11:37

    Garysgal wrote:I'd rather look the way i do than look like her every day of the week, and i don't often say it.
    Look at the thing she's now supposedly shagging for christs sakes, he's looks about 8 and needs to be introduced to a thing called puberty.
    If she wasn't 17, her admirers would half.
    It's all in the age!!

    no shes got the young debby harry, quirky, probably dirty, but youd have to try hard to find out look about her
    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Garysgal on December 9th 2008, 11:38

    Well to me i see a pretty average teenage girl, who doesn't even poke my curiosity button!

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by onloantodiv1 on December 9th 2008, 11:43

    Garysgal wrote:Well to me i see a pretty average teenage girl, who doesn't even poke my curiosity button!


    to me shes gagging for a bit of Tongue
    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Garysgal on December 9th 2008, 11:44

    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Garysgal wrote:Well to me i see a pretty average teenage girl, who doesn't even poke my curiosity button!


    to me shes gagging for a bit of Tongue

    Aren't we all.

    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 26626
    Age : 36
    From : Llandudno

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by onloantodiv1 on December 9th 2008, 11:47

    Garysgal wrote:
    onloantodiv1 wrote:
    Garysgal wrote:Well to me i see a pretty average teenage girl, who doesn't even poke my curiosity button!


    to me shes gagging for a bit of Tongue

    Aren't we all.
    2funny , well no im not personally
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Tomaldinho on December 9th 2008, 13:11

    The Sun are such cunts.
    But yeah, she is fit as f*ck!
    avatar
    Thorpy
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 1946
    Age : 33
    From : Sheffield

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Thorpy on December 9th 2008, 16:04

    Tongue my gooch
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Tomaldinho on December 10th 2008, 10:34

    Thorpy, you're like the living version of Quagmire off Family Guy!
    avatar
    Thorpy
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

    Number of posts : 1946
    Age : 33
    From : Sheffield

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Thorpy on December 10th 2008, 14:34

    hahahaha i often just walk around the house in a red thong!!!
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Tomaldinho on December 11th 2008, 10:33

    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Garysgal on December 11th 2008, 10:34

    Too?
    avatar
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

    Number of posts : 12762
    Age : 26

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Tomaldinho on December 11th 2008, 10:36

    I didn't make it. And it's pretty obvious that's what it means.
    avatar
    Dacourt
    Twolu member -Level 2
    Twolu member -Level 2

    Number of posts : 1655
    Age : 26
    From : my house

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Dacourt on December 11th 2008, 10:51

    she is fit and woul get it

    gg you might not see her as fit but we do
    avatar
    Garysgal
    2008 Flirt of the Year
    2008 Flirt of the Year

    Number of posts : 11554
    Age : 26
    From : Leeds, live in bristol :-(

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Garysgal on December 11th 2008, 17:59

    I could give you a lot better people who might not be a snob to you.
    avatar
    Dacourt
    Twolu member -Level 2
    Twolu member -Level 2

    Number of posts : 1655
    Age : 26
    From : my house

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Dacourt on December 12th 2008, 14:20

    feel free :)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Diana vickers dumps her fella

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is December 14th 2018, 08:43