Twolu -The World Of Leeds United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!!

Poll

Who's is the funniest?

[ 0 ]
    Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_left0%Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_left0%Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_left33%Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_left33%Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Empty Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!!

Post by Guest January 3rd 2007, 17:44

Vote for who's made you laugh the most but remember that you can't vote for your own :D .

Last edited by on January 5th 2007, 23:38; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Empty Re: Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!!

Post by Guest January 4th 2007, 03:06

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Anonymous

Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Empty Re: Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!!

Post by Guest January 4th 2007, 05:52

Whats black & white & red all over ,,,, me when i have fallen down the stairs

:hide:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 4th 2007, 06:05

Rosie wrote:Whats black & white & red all over ,,,, me when i have fallen down the stairs

:hide:

STOP THE COMPETITION, WE HAVE A WINNER :!: :!: :!: :blink: :blink: :blink:
    FatBob
    FatBob
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Number of posts : 215

Post by FatBob January 4th 2007, 07:12

Thursday is joke day - VOTE NOW!!!!! Ugly-men%20copy
    deanolufc89
    deanolufc89
    Legend
    Legend

Number of posts : 670

Post by deanolufc89 January 4th 2007, 08:28

"Doctor Doctor I feel like a cowboy"

Doctor: "how long have you felt like that?"

"About a YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

thats the standard today son, very high!!
    ellan
    ellan
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Number of posts : 2848

Post by ellan January 4th 2007, 09:32

How do you kill a man scum fan when he is drinking?.
    Slam the toilet seat on his head.
    Tomaldinho
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Number of posts : 12762

Post by Tomaldinho January 4th 2007, 15:11

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."
    onloantodiv1
    Twolu Member
    Twolu Member

Number of posts : 26626

Post by onloantodiv1 January 4th 2007, 16:57

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".
    Tomaldinho
    Tomaldinho
    2008 Wind Up Artist
    2008 Wind Up Artist

Number of posts : 12762

Post by Tomaldinho January 5th 2007, 04:51

It was a tough choice between Ellan and onloan, but I chose Ellan's because it was about a Scum fan. :thumb up:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 5th 2007, 09:15

I went for Ellan as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 18th 2024, 23:28